Get ready to cruise the city with a width of just 20 inches. The Agio Z4 stroller, with its new dynamic look, offers more agility on the road, through narrow spaces or in crowded areas. It can be used with a full-feature seat, an infant car seat, or with a bassinet (sold separately), making strolling with your baby a joy. Our love for details will not go unnoticed, giving the Z4 a clean, polished style.
The reversible seat folds compactly on the chassis.
- Main seat
- 2 Primo Viaggio 4-35 Infant Car Seats
- 2 bases for infant car seats
- Double adapters
- One set of Agio Primo Viaggio Lynx to attach the second infant seat to the double adaptors
Unfolded: 20" x 39.25" x 40.25"
Folded: 20" x 32.25" x 15.25"
Single stroller weight: 22.5 lbs
For babies: 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32” tall
Seat with Base Dimensions: 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
Seat Weight: 10 lbs.
Base Weight: 11 lbs. 11 lbs
Primo Viaggio 4-35 NIDO / The new generation of protection in infant car seats. From their first ride home little ones will be completely protected in their own personal nest of comfort. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido features a built-in system of safety technologies designed to provide the utmost protection for your child.
- Load Leg
- Anti-Rebound Bar
- Pagoda Hood
SIP: ADJUSTABLE SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION
- Easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat.
- Side Impact Protection is developed according to Euro NCAP test protocol.
DUAL STAGE CUSHION SYSTEM
- System includes TWO cushions.
- First stage: supports neck and bottom.
- Enlarged second stage: supports growing baby.
- Both cushions, in Fresco Jersey fabric help to keep children’s head properly positioned.
PROTECTION AND DURABILITY
- Energy-absorbing EPS-lined shell protects and is perforated to guarantee air circulation.
- EPP lined headrest for best impact protection and durability.
- Protects baby from all the elements
- Extendable with an easy-to-use zipper
- UPF 50+
- Mesh side netting for ventilation.
- INFINITE RECLINE Turning knob allows to set base at proper angle. Tri-zone bubble level indicator.
- ANTI-REBOUND BAR Protects baby minimizing forces and reducing rotations by 50% in a rear collision.
- LATCH storage compartment.
- RIGHT TIGHT SYSTEM Easily and securely locks base in place.
- LOAD LEG Protects baby stabilizing the seat and reducing rotations by 50% in a front collision.
- Load Leg is adjustable to 10 different positions.
- The Energy Management Foot crumples under load during a crash, absorbing energy away from baby.
- Red/green indicators state when seat is correctly attached to the base.
- If not in use, indicator states when Load Leg is correctly stored.
- Urban Mobility. A European belt path and innovative handlebar belt path allow for easy installation without the base, also allowing the handle to act as an anti-rebound bar.
- "Right Tight System." Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Trizone Level Indicator. Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Travel System Compatible. Can be used with any Peg Perego G-Matic System stroller, without the need for adapters.
- Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric. Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and Dual Stage Cushion System is easy to clean, breathable, and absorbs moisture — keeping child cool and comfortable.
- FAA-Approved Certified for use in aircraft.
- NHTSA Certified For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- Made in Italy. All Agio baby products are Made in Italy. From concept to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.